Terms of Service
Please Consume Responsibly. Our products may cause impairment and may be habit forming. For use only by adults 21 years of age and older. This product has not been analyzed or approved by the FDA. There is limited information on the side effects of using this product, and there may be associated health risks. Marijuana use during pregnancy and breast-feeding may pose potential harms. It is against the law to drive or operate machinery when under the influence of this product. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgement. The intoxicating effects of edible products may be delayed by 2 hours or more. In case of accidental ingestion, contact poison control hotline 1-800-222-1222. This product may be illegal outside of ME.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“PII”) or other individually identifiable information within the meaning of the Federal Trade Commission’s Online Privacy Protection Rule found at 16 CFR 312.2. Every user hereby agrees that all information you provide, including but not limited to age shall be truthful and correct. Further examples of PII include:
- Your first and last name;
- Residential and billing address;
- Company name;
- Occupational role;
- Social medial name and profile;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Contact details (e.g., telephone number, fax number, e-mail address);
- Date of birth;
- Purchase and ordering history; or
- Other information you voluntarily provide.
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service in accordance with applicable laws and regulations within the jurisdiction, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services. Sugar Bud Farms collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, and preferences. Providing us with PII about yourself is voluntary, and you can always choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in some of the Website’s features.
When your mobile device or computer connects with the Website or view a HTML email, your device connects with our web servers. Our web servers automatically collect usage information including visitor use and navigation of the website. Such usage information includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, the duration of visit, the type of browser, the devise type, the location, referrer data that identifies the site visited prior and subsequent to visiting the Website and IP address. (Please see below for more information on Log Data, IP addresses and Cookies.) This information is used for operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service and provide general statistics of the site.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
If you are a California resident, the following information applies to you. Certain terms used in this section have the meanings provided in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Every California Resident is entitled to the following:
- Access: The right to request access to your Personal Data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the Personal Data and information related to how it is processed;
- Rectify or Erase: The right to rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, which includes the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed;
- Restrict: The right to restrict obtain a restriction of processing concerning your Personal Data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your Personal Data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data);
- Object: The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances, including objecting to processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, or objecting to processing your Personal Data when it is done based upon legitimate interests;
- Data Portability: The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your Personal Data transmitted from us to another controller; and
- Consent: Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you make a request, we will acknowledge your request within 10 business days, and will respond within forty-five (45) days. That period may be extended by notice when necessary.
Please visit CCPA for more information regarding your rights
Cookies are small text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. There are two types of Cookies: session and persistent. Session Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and are deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies retain information for later use until the cookie is set to expire. Persistent cookies are tools used to simplify the process of recording information on the site.
Internet Protocol (“IP”) Do Not Track Disclosure